CREATING+DISCOVERING+EXPLORING+GROWING+LAUGHING+LEARNING+LIVING+LOVING=
OUR JOURNEY AS A CHRISTIAN (♥John 13:34♥), UNSCHOOLING FAMILY (2+4=6)
IN CORN COUNTRY (aka-IOWA) U.S.A.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Camping with The Scooters.

Saturday night we went tent camping.
In eastern Iowa at
Backbone State Park.

I threw the scooters in the van at the last second.
I'm so happy that I did.

Love Bug Scooting Along


The surprise for the kids was much appreciated by them.

Scooter Collage Blog


And it was nice for us too.
As they didn't have the "I'm bored's" while we waited,
for a friend of ours to arrive.

Scooter Time

They raced them.
Without fighting.

Which was super awesome to see.

Kids' Scooters

I have lots of photos from our trip.
More to come soooooon!

0 comments:

Husband & Wife Team

Heidi Jo the Artist's Etsy Shop