CREATING+DISCOVERING+EXPLORING+GROWING+LAUGHING+LEARNING+LIVING+LOVING=
OUR JOURNEY AS A CHRISTIAN (♥John 13:34♥), UNSCHOOLING FAMILY (2+4=6)
IN CORN COUNTRY (aka-IOWA) U.S.A.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012!

Yikes!
How time flies.
Hoping to get back to blogging again.
I've been sick.
We've been sick.
I started feeling like my usual self last night.
Feeling good.
Really good.
I think I've done my time, being sick this season.
Thanksgiving.
And Christmas.
Not fun.
Nor fair.



So I'm hoping that feeling better will mean more time for lots of fun in the coming weeks.
I've been working on some new projects.
One of which I'm hoping to reveal here soon.
It is kind of big.
And kind of scary to me.
Yet fun, and pushes me.
I love that.



Anyhow,
We brought in the New Year last night as a family.
Myself, Word Geek, Sylvan, Cecily, and Dashiell.
Simple.
Nice.
Relaxed.
Just the way it should be.

IMG_5667 copy


Hope you had a wonderful day.
Whether you set goals or not.

I'll leave you with my new favorite photo of the kiddos I took on Christmas Day.

Happy Siblings


0 comments:

Husband & Wife Team

Heidi Jo the Artist's Etsy Shop