CREATING+DISCOVERING+EXPLORING+GROWING+LAUGHING+LEARNING+LIVING+LOVING=
OUR JOURNEY AS A CHRISTIAN (♥John 13:34♥), UNSCHOOLING FAMILY (2+4=6)
IN CORN COUNTRY (aka-IOWA) U.S.A.

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Minecraft Experience

Sylvan is very much into the online game Minecraft.

Here is a favorite song and video of his that he showed me today.


This is a 10 hour version.
Repeat, repeat, repeat.
Ha, ha, it is stuck in my head now.
Good luck getting it out.

Dashiell loves it,
and gets mad when he hears the music, but can't see the video.

We also saw this one today.


Yes, I could use a piece of that cake right about now.
I went for a jog tonight and my supper wasn't filling enough.
I knew I should have added beans.

And this one is Sylvan's ultimate favorite.


Describing the game quite well.
It has really grown on us around here.  :)


0 comments:

Husband & Wife Team

Heidi Jo the Artist's Etsy Shop